Food Know How is an award winning program that helps households reduce the amount of food they throw away.
Food Know How helps households in the Cities of Darebin, Maribyrnong, Moreland, Whittlesea and Yarra to avoid and minimise food waste through strategies such as menu and meal planning, using leftovers, and tips about smart shopping and food storage, as well as composting and worm farming.
Joining the Food Know How Program is easy and free to residents of Darebin, Maribyrnong, Moreland, Whittlesea and Yarra Councils.
By signing up to the Food Know How Program, members have access to:
- Priority VIP access to Food Know How workshops and movie screenings
- Free Food Know How kitchen caddy and other great tools to help you reduce food waste, save money and time
- Free online tools, videos and tips to help you out
- The chance to win great prizes
- Food saving tips, secrets and ideas of other Food Know How members
- A Food Know How Household Facilitator who will answer any questions you have about reducing your food waste.
Sign up now to the Food Know How Program by clicking on the Registration button to the right.